Monday, January 17, 2011

zombies vs. unicorns

I just finished reading a book made of awesome: Zombies vs. Unicorns.

Yeah, you read that right.

Yeah, my mouth dropped open, too.


The premise alone is great (zombies vs. unicorns!), and then you add the fact that it's an anthology of short stories by some of the best authors on the YA shelves: Scott Westerfeld (Uglies, Midnighters, Leviathan), Libba Bray (A Great and Terrible Beauty), Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments)...Meg Cabot, Garth Nix...half a dozen other big names. When I saw it in the bookstore, there was no way I was not buying it and reading it immediately.

It's just as fantastic as it sounds. Go read it, now.

(And for the record, as much as I love Holly Black, I'm firmly on Team Zombie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.