Thursday, February 24, 2011

coming soon

You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything here for about a month. This is because I haven't written anything in a month. But I've been doing something that is arguably more helpful for a future publishing career and more interesting to any fellow authors who are hoping to glean something from this blog.

I've got an internship with a literary agency. I'm working under an awesome literary agent (who's asked to remain anonymous, and suggested the pseudonym "Mystery Agent Enigma"). For the past month I've been going through query slush, reading and evaluating manuscripts, and even sending rejection letters and crushing dreams. And it's been awesome.

So expect at least a few posts about my experience behind the Agent Curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.