Saturday, January 1, 2011

the end of an unlucky streak

Hello, 2011. According to my 2011 yearly horoscope, I'm coming out of a 12-year-long unlucky streak this year. Yeesh. Not only that, but I'll apparently have a "turbo-charged imagination", which should mean lots and lots of good story ideas, right?

Writing Resolutions for 2011

1) Finish writing another novel. Whatever it's about, however crappy it is...finish another one. Prove that it wasn't a one-time thing.
2a) Decide once and for all if I'm going to try to get Thistleswitch published.
2b) If I decide to publish it, actually write a good query letter and send said query letter to actual literary agents.
2c) If I decide to publish it, actually get it published.
2d) If I decide not to publish it, be okay with that, too.


In other news, JaNoWriMo starts today! So maybe I'll get started on fulfilling #1 on the list up there.

(Also, I wrote 2010 every time I tried to type 2011 in this post, and had to fix it every time. Heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.