Monday, September 20, 2010

still no development...

Guess what? It's been more than a month since I started writing this sequel. And I'm still stuck on the same part I was having trouble with a week ago.

Of course, part of the reason for that might be that I just moved into the dorms and I'm about to start my college classes, so I've been rather occupied lately. But still, each time I have a free moment and try to write, I come up empty.

Other than the original two ideas I had (to flesh out distinct companion characters or to make them generic soldiers) I've also come up with what may be a happy medium. If I make sort of cool general characters, who don't have to have much personality but have just enough that they're better than plain old soldiers, it might work. Like, I could just have "the Minstrel" - no name, but just enough personality to make him fun for the three chapters that he's actually in. You know?

I suppose we'll see what actually comes out, whenever I do get around to writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.