Thursday, September 30, 2010

on hiatus

I've come to the realization that The Unnamed Companion is not going to be finished any time soon. When I was writing Thistleswitch, I hit a wall of writers' block a million miles high, and after several failed attempts at scaling it, and decided to leave the story totally alone and stop worrying about it.

You know what? It worked.
After a few months, I was feeling all thistleswitch-y again. I had more ideas, I knew how to get over that writers' block, and I actually managed to finish the story.

So the sequel is on the shelf for now. Not permanently (hopefully). It's just taking a little vacation, just like Thistleswitch did.

In the meantime, I might start seriously editing Thistleswitch and trying to get it up to snuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.