Sunday, August 8, 2010

home again, home again

So...it's been a while. Exactly one month since I finished Thistleswitch, in fact.

It's not really my fault (she justified to her non-readers, who probably didn't care in the first place). We've been on vacation. I went to Europe, baby! And, while I didn't use a computer at all in those two weeks, I hopefully gathered up some life experiences that will help out with my writing.

I haven't done any "real" writing, yet. For some reason, starting a new document for my next story is kind of a stressful idea to me. It freaks me out to picture another blank document that I have to try to fill up with non-crap. So I've been adding bits and pieces of new ideas to my brainstorming document, and that's about it.

Maybe I'll write soon.

Then again, I just got nine new books at Borders. So...maybe I'll write "soon".

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, you're all that and a bag of chips. Like, high class chips. From Trader Joe's, or something.